Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: An All Star Tribute to Cher CD

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Except for Cherie being on the cd, I just have to ask "WHY?"

  2. #12
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I love hearing different cover versions of popular songs. Rog and I are always comparing notes on such things.
    The Punkies doing early Beatle songs, for example. Unbelievably cool!

    I haven't been able to hear all of this Cher Tribute yet because all I have, at the moment, is a walkman and it eats batteries faster than I can buy them.

    Of coarse Cherie's cover of I Got You Babe is a new favorite of mine now and I also love Tiffany's rendition of The Beat Goes On!

    Rock On!


    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    All I remember back when Joan Jett did the
    Hit List album and the critics said what's up with this and gave her **** for doing that. And now everybody is covering everybody. I luv luv luv CHER too and with Cherie doing one of my favorite songs by Cher I'm sure will be FANtastic. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Tee, Hee... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cher definitely deserves an all star tribute and this is just the kind she would dig! Can't wait to hear Cherie's version of I GOT U BABE....

  5. #15
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    My favorites besides Cherie's 'I Got You Babe' are:

    The Beat Goes On - Tiffany
    Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves - Lisa Loeb
    Reason To Believe - Juice Newton
    Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - Pat Travers and Carmine Appice
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Bang Bang genuinely surprised me. It totally rocks!!
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic